Monday, July 02, 2007

age of love

I can't believe i'm watching this show and i can't believe Mark Philippoussis is on it and that guy who used to be on All My Children is hosting it. The premise is to see if age matters when in comes to love - blah blah blah. They have women in their 40's, the cougars, and women in their 20's, the kittens, competing for his heart - blah blah blah. At first, I was sure there was no way he'd pick someone in their 40's (coming from me who's in my 20's) over someone in their 20's, but as i was watching, i found myself rooting for the 40 year olds. They're way more mature, fun and less catty - they actually all get along with each other, unlike the girls in their 20's. What a bad representation of women in their 20's - I think they were all chosen for their huge boobs, which they all have btw...

No comments: