Thursday, March 03, 2005

coordination - is it in our future?

My friend and I decided awhile ago that we're both not equipped to do anything that requires hand-eye or any sort of physical coordination. We've gone snowboarding a few times and have decided that carving is nowhere close in our near future. We've played tennis a few times and decided that that just wasn't the sport for us. We've played pool a few times and got tired from standing since it took THAT long for us to finish one game. Are we the only people out there who suffer from this impediment?

I can't say that we are completely uncoordinated though - we're pretty good at crafts, which does involve some sort of coordination! =) I don't think we're that bad as drivers and we can dance pretty decently, well, I know she can anyway...

1 comment:

tatertot said...

and you can type while looking at a computer screen. does that count? ;)