Tuesday, January 24, 2006

this is the year...right?

Life is strange. One day you were satisfied with it, content. The next, you feel lost, hoping that things will fall into place. You felt secure, you trusted that other people believed in you, but then you get slapped in the face with reality. People aren't as supportive and trusting as you think they are, and you're left with the feeling that you should just settle.

I told myself that this would be my year - the year my life would fall into place, the year where I would find a job I love and maybe a even a guy to love, but so far, it seems to be moving a tad slower than I imagined. I know it's only January, but I feel like it's been forever. There are days where I feel like I've done all I could do to find THE job and then I don't know what else to do with myself for the rest of the day. I'm living on a budget so I can't really spend or go shopping like I've been itching to do. I've run all the errands that needed to be ran, and watching tv and reading have gotten old. Do things really pick up or fall into place like people say they do? Because I'm about go crazy here...

No comments: