Saturday, September 30, 2006

the last kiss

So I always thought that I would be one of those people who would enjoy having my life planned out, as in knowing who you're going to marry, what you're going to do career-wise, and knowing who you are by the time you hit your mid-twenties. But after watching "The Last Kiss," I'm kind of glad my life isn't planned out...yet. I like having that sense of not knowing, not knowing who I'm going to meet, not knowing where I'm going to be working for the rest of my life before I retire, not knowing where I'm going to be living the next year. But in five years, I'm hoping all of that will be somewhat clear, that I would have at least met the person I want to share my last kiss with. But for now, I like the element of surprise, not knowing what's around the corner. It's kind of refreshing.

No comments: